Thursday, January 19, 2012

So much has happened since my last post.  We went for the 2nd ultrasound and everything looked great.  The baby was moving its heart rate was 172.  We had an OB appointment on Dec. 28th and the test for downs came back neg.  The doctor tried to use the Doppler to find the heart rate and was having trouble.  I think I about had a heart attack right there on the spot.  She pulled in the portable ultrasound and tried to get it that way.  She could get the heartbeat, but could not get a rate.  She sent us to have a regular ultrasound and THANK GOD everything was fine.  Its heart rate was 152 and we got to find out the sex of the baby.  IT'S A BOY!.  I will post pictures later.  We go tomorrow for the anatomy scan.  I guess we will find out then if it really is a boy.  I am so happy right now.  I still am scared out of my mind and worry non-stop about the baby.  I guess I can thank infertility for that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment